Married on a beautifully warm San Francisco day in November, it was simply an honor to tell Wes and Nora’s story and document their day.
A Few Things I Loved:
- Getting ready in their apartment with just their two siblings, gave the morning had an easy-going, personal feel that was calming.
- Nora had her dress created by a local seamstress with that warm burnt orange hue, giving a unique and totally-Nora vibe to their day.
- Their focus was spending the day with their family, thus their “bridal party” was simply Wes’ brother and Nora’s sister.
- Their choice of venue, the Presidio Log Cabin in the Presidio of San Francisco was perfect with an added bonus of being two minutes away from the amazing view of the Golden Gate Bridge from the Battery Godfrey. Go here to learn more about the Presidio Log Cabin.
- I had the pleasure to work this wedding with the incredible Ashley Brantner of First Pick Planning who rocked wedding, as evidenced in the photos.
- This wedding makes me miss San Francisco and all its unique corners, nooks, and light.